Monday, April 12, 2021

A Pansy Patch Birthday

 


I wanted to play with the new Pansy Patch bundle along with the beautiful matching paper.  First, this Pansy Petals DSP is so beautiful that I will probably be buying an extra pack. The floral images are great but it some gingham patterns as well that I love. I was interested in seeing how the dies worked to make a flower and still not sure I used them right but was happy with the total card. I cut a white die from the Nature's Thoughts dies and layered it on a piece of the Pansy Petals DSP and added that to a Evening Evergreen base. I then cut leaves/stem from Evening Evergreen with the Pansy dies. I used Blushing Bride, white, Calypso Coral and a dot of Bumblebee card stocks to cut the piece for the flowers. I finished it off with stamped the sentiment from Pansy Patch in Calypso Coral ink.

Hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pansy Patch 
Paper: Pansy Petals DSP, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Evening Evergreen, and  Bumblebee 
Ink: Calypso Coral
Nature's Thoughts dies, Pansy dies

No comments:

Post a Comment