Friday, April 9, 2021

Blooms In Fresh Freesia

 


I cut the white die with the Many Layered Blossoms die and did not use it on a project. I then decided to stamp the new in color called Fresh Freesia with the Blossoms in Bloom large stamp on a piece of Whisper White along with the sentiment. I added this to a Fresh Freesia base and glued the die on top. I finished it off with some gold dots on the center of the blooms. Really nice but super quick card!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a lovely weekend! 
Windy

Stamp set: Blossoms In Bloom
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Paper: Fresh Freesia and Whisper White
Many Layered Blossoms dies, gold dots

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. What did you use to adhere the blossoms outline? Did you use a spray on glue? I've tried Tombow and Stick-it. Not happy with either one. Thanks much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just used some glue dots around some edges at top and bottom. Happy Stamping!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your quick response. Never would have thought of glue dots!!

      Delete