Monday, April 26, 2021

FabFri212 Flamingo Mother's Day

 




My mother and I do not have much in common but we both do love our flamingo birds. I collect flamingo stuff and love my flamingo stamp sets. She has a few flamingo things and loves when I send her a flamingo card. So when I was getting ready to make my Mother's Day card this weekend, I saw the color challenge over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com and had to use for my card since they are perfect colors. I stamped the flamingo in Flirty Flamingo ink from the Friendly Flamingo set on white card stock along with the tropical floral bunch in Old Olive ink. I also stamped two long vines in Soft Seafoam ink and two flowers in Terracotta Tile ink. These were all cut with the matching Flamingo dies. I took the white background and blended some Soft Seafoam over it with my blending brush. I stamped the sentiment in Terracotta tile ink and layered my images. After adding to the Flirty Flamingo base, I finished it off with some opal rounds on the vines. 
Hope you have a fab flamingo day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friendly Flamingo
Ink: Terracotta Tile, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo and Soft Seafoam
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
Flamingo dies, opal rounds, blending brush 









3 comments:

  1. What a perfect sentiment for a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great choice for our colors, Windy! A flamingo is just right - and I'm sure your Mom will appreciate it, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our colors are perfect for this tropical feel! I love the vines hanging down and the bit of shine with the opals! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete