Friday, April 30, 2021

Butterflies On My Mind


Another quick card using the Butterfly Bijou DSP both for the background print and the cut butterfly.
I used the beautiful print of the Bijou DSP layered on a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock and a Magenta Madness base. I then cut the butterfly from another print of the DSP with the Brilliant Wings dies and popped it on a Stitched Oval white oval.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Simply Succulents set on a white strip in Magenta Madness ink. I finished off with some pink rhinestones. 

hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Simply Succulents 
Ink: Magenta Madness
Paper: Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Butterfly Bijou DSP
pink rhinestones, Stitched Shapes dies, Brilliant Wings dies 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment