Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Hello Pansy Patch

 


This is my first play with stamping the Pansy Patch flowers and I did some casing from page 28 of the new Annual SU! 2021-2022 catalog which goes live on May 4th, 2021. Looking forward to my card class playing with this new suite next week in class. I started with a white base and added some Fresh Freesia cards tock and then a piece of Soft Succulent card stock for the background. I then stamped the background in Soft Succulent ink from the Tasteful Touches set. I stamped the flowers in Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss and Pale Papaya inks on white cardstock and cut with the Pansy dies. I also stamped a few leaves in Soft Succulent ink and cut out along with some in Evening Evergreen card stock. I then stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch set in Blackberry bliss on a strip of white card stock and cut two more strips in different patterns from the Pansy Petals DSP. I finished it off with a few champagne rhinestones. 
I used 4 of the 5 new in colors on this card- Evening Evergreen Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, and Soft Succulent. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
Windy

Stamp set: Pansy Patch and Tasteful Touches
Ink: Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Freesia, Pansy Petals DSP, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent
Pansy dies, champagne rhinestones


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! The pansies are bold and beautiful, and I love the textured images stamped behind your banners. Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably case your case of catalogue Windy great job

    ReplyDelete