Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Along The Way

 


I got inspiration from a mood board with my Pretty Pals stamping group for this card. I started with a white card stock panel and used my blending brush to add from top Flirty Flamingo, then Petal Pink and last Sahara Sand ink. I then stamped the sand from the Friends Are Like Seashells set in Sahara sand along the bottom. I attached it to a piece of Petal Pink and then a Sahara Sand base. I stamped the sand dollars in Sahara Sand on the same color card stock and cut them with the matching dies called Seaside Seashells.  I then stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink on white card stock and punched out with the postage stamp punch. I finished it up with some opal rounds. 

Hope you day is beautiful and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells 
Paper: Petal pink, Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink and Sahara Sand
Seaside Seashells dies, postage stamp punch, opal rounds, blending brush






No comments:

Post a Comment