Thursday, April 8, 2021

PP535 Thinking Of Blooms

 



This is my first play with this lovely set and of course, I had to use one of my fav color combos- Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green.  Jaydee's spring flowers theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com comes at the perfect time as I just received this set called Blossoms In Bloom. I did not use the dies this time but they are awesome as well.
 I stamped on the white background the large flower die in Gorgeous Grape ink. I added the black centers and then the Mango Melody small flowers before the leaves in Granny Apple Green. Super quick stamping!  I ran a tri color striped ribbon around the layers of Mango Melody before adding to the Gorgeous Grape base. I then stamped the sentiment from the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on a white card stock and used my Double Oval punch to punch out the sentiment as well as the Grape scallop oval. I wanted to add some bling but decided I liked it the way it was.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Blossoms in Bloom
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Double Oval punch, Tri color stripe ribbon 










2 comments:

  1. Oh Windy, another beautiful purple card for us today! I can see why you love this color combo. Love the ribbon band and oval greeting. It is always a pleasure to have you in our gallery at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, you showcased the set so beautifully and your color combo is fabulous. I can see why it's one of your favorites! Gorgeous card. So glad you shared it with us at the Paper Players
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete