Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Healing Thoughts

 


I wanted to color some of the butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance set with the Stampin Blends this week. I stamped these two butterflies from the set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored them before cutting with the Brilliant Wings dies.  I colored the top one with so Saffron and Magenta Madness blends. I colored the bottom with the Bermuda Bay blends. I added them to the white panel after stamping the middle a sentiment from Well Said set in Memento ink. 
I layered on the Magenta base two prints from the Butterfly Bijou DSP. Before attaching I ran a piece of Magenta Madness ribbon around. I finished it off with some Magenta dots. 

Hope you day is full of beautiful things and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Butterfly Brilliance and Well Said 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Magenta Madness, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Magenta Madness, Butterfly Bijou DSP and Whisper White
Brilliant Wings dies, in color dots-Magenta Madness, Magenta Madness ribbon 

1 comment: