Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hopping By With Kangaroo & Company

 


I have another card for classes next week with the Kangaroo & Company bundle. I went with a neutral color in So Saffron and Mint Macaron in case someone wants to make a baby card with this for class. 
I added the Tasteful Textile embossed So Saffron to the base after running twine around and adding the bow. I then cut a Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle in white card stock and stamped some grass in Mint Macaron and the sentiment in Early Espresso. I then stamped the mama kangaroo and baby in Early Espresso on Gray Granite card stock and cut them with the matching Kangaroo dies. I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with the Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Petal Pink Stampin Blends markers. I added a rosy cheek to the kangaroos with the Petal Pink blend. I finished off with a few pearls. 

Hope you have a fun Thursday and thanks for hopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Kangaroo & Company
Paper: Gray Granite, Whisper White, So Saffron 
Ink: Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black, Mint Macaron
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, So Saffron
Kangaroo dies, Stitched So sweetly dies, pearls, white twine, Tasteful Textile embossing folder

1 comment: