Wednesday, April 21, 2021

PP537 Posy In Polished Pink

 




I made this card for an OnTour event online with SU! this past weekend. I was showing off the Pansy Petals suite and the new in color Polished Pink.  It works great for Laurie's clean and simple birthday challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I stamped the flowers, stem and leaves with the Pansy Patch set and cut with the matching dies. The flowers was stamped in Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, and Early Espresso for the center. The leaves/stem stamped in Evening Evergreen. I added it to a stitched rectangle of the Natural Touch specialty paper and another cut with Polished Pink card stock. I popped these up on a print of the Pansy Petals DSP and layered it on a Polished pink base. I stamped the sentiment in Polished pink ink and punched with the Double Oval punch.

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pansy Patch
Ink: Early Espresso, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, and Evening Evergreen
Paper: Polished Pink, Whisper White, Natural Touch specialty paper, Pansy Petals DSP
Pansy dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Double Oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment