Thursday, April 22, 2021

Cherish Dragonfly

 


I wanted to use some more of my Dandy Garden DSP before it retires in June. I grabbed the print which I can punch out a dragonfly to get this Calypso Coral one. I also punched two small ones with the Dragonflies punch from the other side of that same DSP print. I then added the Coral print of DSP to a white piece of card stock and ran some white ribbon around before layering on the Blackberry Bliss base. I cut the stitched square from Stitched Shapes dies in white and then layered on a Blackberry Bliss one. I popped up on dragonfly after stamping the sentiment in Bliss ink from Etched In Nature-a new set coming in the SU! 2021-2022 annual catalog on May 4th. I finished off with some holiday rhinestones in Pumpkin Pie. 
Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Etched in Nature 
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Dandy Garden DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, Dragonflies punch, holiday rhinestones, Whisper White faux linen 1/2" ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo pack  

No comments:

Post a Comment