Friday, April 2, 2021

GDP286 Amazing Seashells

 



I knew I would grab my Sand & Sea suite when I saw the color challenge over at global-design-project.com this week. I used a Seaside Spray base and piece of So Saffron on top before adding the amazing piece of designer paper from Sand & Sea DSP. I wish I could design paper to look like that! I stamped my shells from the Friends Are Like Seashells set on white cards tock in So Saffron, Seaside Spray and Sahara Sand inks and then hand snipped them out. I then laid each in the emboss folder called Seashells and ran it though the emboss machine. Love the texture on the shells and it makes them pop!  I then stamped the sentiment in Sahara Sand from the same stamp set on a white Stitched Rectangle die. I added some linen thread wrapped around before attaching all and made a double bow. I finished it off with opal rounds. 
Hope you have an amazing weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells 
Ink: So Saffron, Sahara Sand and Seaside Spray
Paper: So Saffron, Seaside Spray, Whisper White and Sand & Sea DSP
Stitched Rectangle dies, linen thread, opal rounds, Seashells 3D embossing folder



1 comment: