Monday, April 5, 2021

FF0081 Soaring For Earth Day

 




It is fun to create a scene with your stamps. I did one here for the Earth Day challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com using clouds, green blue and trees. Earth Day is Aprill 22nd.  I had some help with the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit called Here's To You where I used the cloud stencil to sponge on some Balmy Blue on a white background. I then stamped the trees in Shaded Spruce ink. Some where stamped direct and some were lighter being stamped off once. I then added some birds in Night of Navy ink. Last, I stamped the sentiment in Navy on a white strip to add on the trees. I then turned to my Soar Confidently set to stamp the plane in Navy ink on white card stock and hand snip it out to place in my scene. I layered all on a Balmy Blue cards tock panel and then a Night Of Navy base. 

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Soar Confidently, Here's To You-March 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit
Paper: Night Of Navy, Balmy Blue and Whisper White
Ink: Night Of Navy, Balmy Blue, Shaded Spruce
Cloud mask from Paper Pumpkin kit, sponge dauber





4 comments:

  1. You've created a great scene here, Windy. Love the way you created your forest and sky, and the plane is placed perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Please come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have built up this soaring scene with your craft supplies. Thank you for linking up the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful scene you have created, Windy! The clouds turned out awesome. I especially LOVE the plane. Thank you for playing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scene, and especially the airplane! So glad you linked up at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete