Thursday, April 29, 2021

Blended Butterflies

 


Quick card by stamping the background white card stock with the Butterfly Brilliance set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the blending colors on with the blending brush. I used Polished Pink, Bermuda Bay and Pale Papaya. I then layered it on a Polished Pink base. I cut a strip of Basic Black card stock to add across the background. I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Succulents set and punched it with the Polished Pink scallop from the Double Oval punch. I finished with some black matte dots.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Butterfly Brilliance 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Polished Pink
Black matte dots, blending brush, Double Oval punch


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and I love that it is so quick to make. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the colors you chose for this blending project. ♥

    ReplyDelete