Friday, April 23, 2021

Butterfly Pizza Gift Box

 


I felt like playing around with a 3D object today! I grabbed a mini pizza box and while flat I sprayed it Bermuda Bay. I used a spritzer to add some rubbing alcohol and 5 drops of Bermuda Bay ink to spray my color. It dries really fast. I folded the box together and added a piece of the Butterfly Bijou DSP on top. I then cut a butterfly from the same DSP with the matching dies and added it to a white oval die then placed some 3/8" sheer Pool Party ribbon behind. I stamped a sentiment on a strip in Bermuda Bay ink from the Itty Bitty Greetings set. I added rhinestone to the butterfly to finish it off.

Hope you have wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Itty Bitty Greetings 
Paper: Butterfly Bijou DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Brilliant Wings dies, Mini Pizza Box, spritzer, 3/8" sheer Pool Party ribbon, Stitched Shapes die, rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment