Friday, April 16, 2021

Thinking Of You In Blooms

 


This fun card is for card classes next week combining the Blossoms in Bloom set and the Brilliant Wings dies. I used a fav color combo in Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green.
I stamped the big floral image from the set in Gorgeous grape ink on a white piece of card stock measuring 4" by 5 1/2" and then I cut it in half so my class can make two cards from this one image. 
I actually cut it after I added the Mango flowers, Granny Apple leaves and the Memento Tuxedo Black centers. I then layered this 2" by 5 1/2" strip on a Gorgeous Grape base with some Mango Melody cut 2 1/2" by 5 1/2".  I then cut two Grape butterflies from the Brilliant Wings dies to pop on. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black and punched with the Double Oval punch along with the scallop Grape card stock. I finished off with Grape rhinestones that are retired. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Blossoms in Bloom
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody and Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Brilliant Wings dies, Double Oval punch, Gorgeous Grape rhinestones-retired

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with Mango Melody, but you've added it masterfully to this beautiful card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete