Monday, May 3, 2021

FMS483 Thinking Of Perennials

 



I really like the Pretty Perennials bundle and thought of it as soon as I saw the sketch this week for freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com  I stamped the pieces in Polished Pink, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green and Pale Papaya on white card stock and cut them along with more white pieces with the matching Perennial Petals dies. I cut a 4' by 5 1/4" piece of card stock and blending some Polished Pink ink on with my blending brush and then ran it through with the Painted Texture embossing folder. I added it to a white base. I grabbed a gold hoop and layered my blooms and leaves around the right side. I also popped on a few pink rhinestones. I then stamped the sentiment from Art Gallery on white card stock in Polished Pink ink and cut it with the Floral Gallery die. 
Hope your Monday is lovely and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Pretty Perennials, Art Gallery
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, and Blushing Bride
Perennial Petals dies, Floral Gallery dies, pink rhinestones, gold hoop, blending brush, Painted Texture embossing folder





1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Windy! I love the sponged pink and those Pretty Perennial Dies. You've layered these elements beautifully.

    ReplyDelete