Tuesday, May 25, 2021

PP542 Hand-Penned Water-Colored Thanks

 



I am playing along with Jaydee's sketch challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I sat down and felt like doing some water coloring. I stamped this floral image from the new Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on shimmery white card stock. I then used my water painter to add Pale Papaya, Highland Heather and Mint Macaron inks. I cut it with the matching die called Penned Flower dies. I also stamped the sentiment in Black ink on a stitched white oval.  I layered the piece of Hand-Penned DSP on a Pale Papaya base with a piece of Fresh Freesia 3/8" open weave ribbon around. I finished it off with some Highland heather pearls. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a beautiful day!
Windy

Stamp set: Hand-Penned Petals
Paper: Shimmery White, Basic White, Pale Papaya, and Hand-Penned DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Pale Papaya
water painter, Stitched Shapes dies, Penned Flower dies, Pastel pearls, 3/8" Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! Such a gorgeous collection of soft, sweet flowers! Perfect for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classic beauty right here! I love the soft watercoloring and how you used the the ribbon to divide the card to match the sketch. The pearls are the perfect accent as well! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and beautiful, Windy! Your water coloring is perfect, and I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Windy. Fabulous coloring and so soft and feminine. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete