Monday, May 10, 2021

FMS484 Thinking Of The Sand & Sea

 





I have been hoarding a lot of this Sand & Sea DSP so pulled it out today for the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com  I grabbed this Flirty Flamingo print to layer on a piece of white card stock and then a Flirty Flamingo base. I then stamped the large shell on Flamingo card stock from the Friends Are Like Seashells set in VersaMark ink and heat embossed in white. I hand snipped it out. The seaweed and shells I stamped in Crumb Cake on white card stock and used the matching Seaside Seashells dies to cut out. On my stitched white square, I stamped the sand stamp in Flirty Flamingo ink and layered the shells. I then stamped the sentiment from the Art Gallery set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut with a label die in the Potted Succulents dies. I added some opal rounds to finish it off. 
Hope you have a relaxing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Friends Are Like Seashells and Art Gallery
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake and VersaMark
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White and Sand & Sea DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, Seaside Seashells dies, opal rounds, heat tool, White emboss powder, Potted Succulents dies













3 comments:

  1. I love your use of that beautiful paper with this sketch - it shows off so much of it! It's a lovely backdrop for the seashells. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Windy! Love the little collection of shells. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your card. I think I will use this card as a sympathy card but change the color, something for a man. This is a beautiful stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete