Friday, May 14, 2021

PP540 & GDP291 Wild Birthday

 



My first play with the In The Wild suite from the new annual SU! catalog. I knew when I saw Laurie's color challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I could make something I love- a white tiger! 
This was also perfect timing for the birthday challenge over at global-design-project.com -A Wild Birthday to be exact!
 I started with my tiger I cut from the Big Cats dies in basic white card stock and stamped the face and stripes from the Wild Cats stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black. I then cut a Real Red circle and embossed it using the Animal Print embossing folder. I layered these on the Basic Black background embossed with the Subtles embossing folder and a white base. I then cut a few long and short leaf branches in Basic Gray card stock to layer at bottom of tiger. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink on white card stock and cut with the Messages label die. I love the way it turned out. 
Hope you have a wild weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Wild Cats
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Layering Circles dies, Messages dies, Big Cats dies, Animal Print embossing folder, Subtles embossing folder





3 comments:

  1. Look at that awesome Tiger against that black and red! Looks super cool Windy! Such a creative way to incorporate our colors. Thanks for always being with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, super cute way to feature this set. Love the mix of color and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Windy! Beautiful design to show of three simple colours! Love tigers, I think I may need to buy this set 😉

    ReplyDelete