Friday, May 21, 2021

Hello You

 


Playing with at least three new products today. I had to cut into the host reward DSP called Pattern Party. It has loads of colorful prints and the back side it all in black and white prints. I grabbed this print and added it to the Pale Papaya base. I then took a piece of basic white card stock and used my new Watercolor Shapes set inked up in the four colors in the DSP print. I used Pool Party, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green and Misty Moonlight. I then stamped a floral image from Shaded Summer set in Memento Tuxedo Black over it. I added it to a piece of Misty Moonlight before layering on my background. I stamped the sentiment in Misty ink on a white oval punched from the Double Oval punch.  I finished it off with some Pool Party rhinestones. 
Hope you have a colorful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Shaded Summer and Watercolor Shapes
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Double Oval punch, Pool Party rhinestones


1 comment:

  1. Such a great way to pull the colors from this DSP onto the focal panel of your card. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete