Thursday, May 27, 2021

GDP293 Encircled In Friendship

 



I was excited to pull out some new items to play with for the color challenge over at global-design-project.com  I used these three new in colors along with the new Encircled In Beauty dies, the Encircled in Friendship set plus the Soft Succulent shimmer vellum paper. I started with the Pale Papaya base and added some Hand-Penned DSP down the middle. I then cut the vellum with the large die from the Encircle In Beauty dies and then the white one from the same dies. I stamped the sentiment on the white die in Evening Evergreen ink and added some of the same color 3/8" open weave ribbon behind. 
I finished with some Evening Evergreen gems. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Encircle in Friendship
Paper: In color shimmer vellum-Soft Succulent, Basic White, Pale Papaya, Hand-Penned DSP
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Encircle in Beauty dies, Evening Evergreen 3/8" open weave ribbon, in color gems-Evening Evergreen 



1 comment: