Wednesday, May 19, 2021

PP541 Birthday Flamingo

 



I love this flamingo bundle and want to use it more before it retires at end of June. So when I saw the polka dot challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I grabbed it along with some True Love DSP which was white with black dots but I blended Polished Pink ink over it with my blending brush before adding to the white base. I then stamped my flamingo and flowers in Polished Pink ink with the Friendly Flamingo set and cut them with the matching Flamingo dies. I added them to the white Stitched Nested Label die. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on a white banner. I then colored my tiny rhinestones with the black Stampin Blends marker to add to my flowers for a little bling. 
Hope your day is fabulous and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friendly Flamingo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Polished Pink
Paper: True Love DSP, Basic White
Stampin Blends marker- Basic Black
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Flamingo dies, rhinestones, blending brush, banner die-retired



3 comments:

  1. Polka dots and Flamingos are a perfect pairing! Such a fun Birthday card, Windy! Thanks for all you support at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Windy - that flamingo is so eye-catching and I love the addition of the blended pink ink to the polka dot background. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in pink! Super cute. Thanks so much for playing along with my CAS polka dot challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete