Monday, May 17, 2021

FMS485 Lovely Wishes With Art Gallery

 



I wanted to use more of my Fine Art Floral DSP and the Art Gallery bundle and this was a perfect time with the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com  I grabbed a print in Pool Party and layered it on a Pool Party Base. I then cut a strip of vellum and added the banner at the bottom. I stamped the floral in Polished Pink ink and then the two step over it in Poppy Parade. Love how these two colors went together and pop. I stamped the leaves/stem in Old Olive ink. I cut then out along with the sentiments stamped in Polished Pink on white card stock with the Floral Gallery dies. I finished it off with a few pearls. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Art Gallery
Paper: Fine Art Floral DSP, Basic White, Pool Party, vellum
Ink: Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Polished Pink
Floral Gallery dies, pearls






2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The flower is so pretty against that DSP! And I need to use vellum more often! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Windy! Just love that flower and the sweet sentiment! Great background as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete