Monday, May 24, 2021

FMS486 Happy Wings

 



I am playing along with the fun sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com   I layered a piece of Melon Mambo on the white base and cut a piece of white card stock with the new Basic Borders die. I had planned to stamp some flowers to add along the curve til I saw my Brilliant Wings dies and thought about cutting the two smallest in different pinks. I cut a Mambo, a Magenta Madness, a Polished Pink and a Blushing Bride one. I added pink rhinestones on them. I then stamped the sentiments from the Pretty Perennials set in Blushing and Mambo inks. 
Hope you have a happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pretty Perennials
Ink: Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic White, Blushing Bride, Polished Pink and Magenta Madness
Basic Borders dies, Brilliant Wings dies, pink rhinestones-retired





3 comments:

  1. Love the ombre butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO HAPPY! Love these beautiful pinks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty the butterflies are very attractive on this card.

    ReplyDelete