Thursday, May 20, 2021

FF0084 Happy Birthday Perennials

 



Another bundle soon to retire at the end of June is the Pretty Perennials bundle. I grabbed it for the festivefridaychallenge.com as I picked flowers, twine and green. I kept myself from picking dies because I wanted to use this set as a background like I was making my own designer paper! I knew I wanted to use my fav green- Granny Apple Green for the challenge so I added some fun colors to go with it. I grabbed Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink plus Early Espresso. I stamped the flowers, leaves and stems around on a piece of Basic White card stock. I layered it on the Granny Apple base and then added a strip of Granny Apple card stock across with some white twine. I then stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink from the Artistically Inked set on a white strip. I added the double twine bow and some retired glitter dots in Granny Apple Green to finish it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Pretty Perennials and Artistically Inked
Paper: Granny Apple Green and Basic White
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, and Early Espresso 
Glitter dots-retired, white twine


4 comments:

  1. LOVELY! Such a great showcase of these flowers - love the colors you've chosen. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to showcase the new In Colors, Windy! Such a pretty card! I am so glad you shared with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic choice of colors. I love your design and the twine finishes it beautifully. Thanks for playing wtih us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely colour palette in this pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete