Tuesday, May 18, 2021

GDP292 Thanks With Hydrangeas

 



I love playing with purple! And the Hydrangea dies and paper as well!  I am casing the lovely Susan Wong today for the challenge over at global-design-project.com I decided to use the hydrangea dies like her but change it up to my fav color- purple! I also kept her layout and twine addition. I started with a piece of Basic White that I blended Highland Heather over with my blending brush. I then stamped the dots from Artistically Inked set in Gorgeous Grape to make my background. I stamped the sentiment in same color from the same stamp set on a white Potted Succulent label die. Love this die! I then cut from the Hydrangea Hill DSP three blooms with the Hydrangea die. I also cut some Old Olive leaves with the same die set. After popping it all on my background I just had to add a white twine bow and add all to a white base to finish it off. 
Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Artistically Inked
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Paper: Basic White, Old Olive, Hydrangea Hill DSP
blending brush, Hydrangea dies, Potted Succulent dies, white twine

No comments:

Post a Comment