Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Peachy Day


Today I am playing with several new products for the first time from the 2021-2022 SU! Annual Catalog. I am using a new emboss folder called Pretty Flowers in the background plus the white circle is a new die called Encircled In Beauty. And of course, the lovely Sweet As A Peach bundle. I ran the emboss folder Pretty Flowers through with a piece of Balmy Blue card stock then layered it on the Balmy Blue base. I cut the white circle die from the Encircled In Beauty dies then blended Balmy Blue ink all over but heavier in the middle with my blending brush. I then stamped the sentiment from Sweet As A Peach in Calypso Coral. I stamped the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and the peaches in Mango Melody with a bit of sponging of Calypso Coral( I did ink up the peach in Mango Melody then sponged with a sponge dauber the Calypso Coral on one side of the peach before stamping it on the white card stock). I cut the peaches and leaves out with the Peach dies. I added a white twine bow to the side to finish it off.
Hope you have a peachy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet As A Peach
Ink: Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Pear Pizazz, and Balmy Blue
Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Encircled In Beauty dies, Peach dies, blending brush, sponge dauber, white twine, Pretty Flowers embossing folder

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice combo. That peachy set is one I have my eye on and you just convinced me to buy.

    ReplyDelete