Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Potted Succulents

 


I was playing around with my new Potted Succulents dies today. I cut the detailed large die in Rich Razzleberry and layered it on a white base. I then cut a white die from the Tasteful Labels dies to add my pot of succulents. I stamped the images from the Simply Succulents set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers. The pot is colored in Cinnamon Cider, the small succulent in Rich Razzleberry, and the larger one in Soft Succulent. After cutting these with the Potted Succulents dies, I also cut the some more succulents in Just Jade card stock. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark on a Rich Razzleberry die from the same die set and heated embossed in white. I finished it off with a iridescent pearl. 

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Simply Succulents
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Rich Razzleberry, Cinnamon Cider and Soft Succulent
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Just Jade 
Potted Succulents dies, iridescent pearl, Tasteful Labels dies

No comments:

Post a Comment