Thursday, May 6, 2021

PP539 Big Deal Birthday

 



I wanted to use the Whale Of A Time DSP again and Joanne's challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com is perfect timing! I used the DSP for the background and layered with a piece of Night Of Navy card stock on a white base. I stamped the sentiments on white card stock from Whale Done set and cut with the Tasteful Labels dies and then I added a banner of Blackberry Bliss card stock behind them. I added some clear epoxy dots on the background to finish it off.
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Whale Done
Paper: Whale Of A Time DSP, Whisper White, Night Of Navy, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Night Of Navy
Tasteful Labels dies, banner punch-retired, clear epoxy dots-retired





3 comments:

  1. Time and time again I love your cards Windy! This one is no exception! Great DSP and over all design! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whale-tastic card Windy - love that DSP and punny sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with my 'Cards for Boys' challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning, Windy! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete