Monday, May 31, 2021

Thank You In Fresh Freesia

 


I am playing with my new Color & Contour bundle and my fav new in color Fresh Freesia. I stamped the floral image in Evening Evergreen ink (as a new in color) as well as the sentiment on a white scallop die cut from the Scalloped Contours dies. I then two stepped with the Fresh Freesia ink and used the ink splatter stamp to add more of that same ink around. I then layered it on another die cut in Freesia and ran a knotted piece of 3/8" open weave Fresh Freesia ribbon through before adding to a white base. A few pearls finished it off. A clean and simple card today! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a safe holiday remembering those who did not make it out of their uniforms fighting for our freedom!
Windy

Stamp set: Color & Contour
Ink: Fresh Freesia and Evening Evergreen
Paper: Basic White and Fresh Freesia
Fresh Freesia 3/8" open weave ribbon, Scalloped Contours dies, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment