Thursday, May 13, 2021

FabFri213 Thinking Of Dragonflies

 



I thought this was a perfect time to grab some of the Dandy Garden DSP and make a Misty Moonlight card for the sketch challenge over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com  I used a Misty base and added the print of Dandy Garden on top after running some white/silver twine around. I then cut a white Stitched Shape square to pop my dragonfly punched from another print of the Dandy Garden paper with the Dragonflies punch. Under that dragonfly I also stamped one in Balmy Blue from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set and punched out for a more 3D look but it does not show up well in photo. I then stamped the sentiment from Art Gallery in VersaMark ink on the Misty banner and heat embossed in white. I finished it off with my very last Misty Moonlight dot. 
I hope you have a fab Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dragonfly Garden and Art Gallery
Ink: VersaMark, Balmy Blue 
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Dandy Garden DSP, Whisper White
Misty Moonlight enamel dot, white emboss powder, heat tool, banner punch-retired, Dragonflies punch, Stitched Shapes dies, white/silver twine

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! I love all the blue - this was one of my fave sheets from this pack! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the sketch flipped and your use of a monotone color palette. Great way to highlight the delicate dragonfly image. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty! I'm a sucker for a monochromatic card, and this one is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the dragonfly, perfect background paper too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete