Friday, May 28, 2021

FabFri214 Amazing Color & Contour

 






I had my Color & Contour set out so it was perfect to make my own background/designer paper from for the color challenge over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com I used the outlined floral image inked in Evening Evergreen on white card stock and then used Polished Pink, Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia for the two step image on the flowers. I also used the Soft Succulent ink with the splatter around. I then layered it on a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock and a Fresh Freesia base. I added a strip of Freesia across with a piece of Evening Evergreen 3/8" open weave ribbon wrapped around. I stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen on a white Stitched Rectangle to finish off. 
Hope you have a fab holiday weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Color & Contour
Ink: evening evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Polished Pink
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Evening Evergreen and Basic White
Stitched rectangle dies, Evening Evergreen 3/8" open weave ribbon







2 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Windy! I love the sketchy look of these flowers, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great showcase of these colors, Windy! This card is amazing.

    ReplyDelete