Wednesday, August 30, 2023

A Crafting Birthday

 



I made this card for a friend's birthday. She loves this Crafting With You bundle. So have crafting items inside and out. I started with the Orchid Oasis base then a white piece of card stock and then a piece of the in color DSP in Orchid. I cut a white Countryside Corners die to add my images. I stamped the easel in Pecan Pie ink on white card stock plus the flowers in Fresh Freesia ink with the paint brushes as well as the basket in Lemon lime Twist ink and the cutting machine in Orchid. I cut all out with the matching dies. I added some Lemon Lime Twist pearls. Inside, I cut a Pecan Pie cutter with a Fresh Freesia blade and handles of scissors with silver foil blades. Added a piece of the same DSP inside the cutter plus stamped the sentiment inside in Orchid ink from the Beautiful Balloons set. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Crafting With You and Beautiful Balloons
Ink: Pecan Pie, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lime Twist, Orchid Oasis
Paper: Pecan Pie, silver foil, In color DSP in Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Orchid Oasis
Countryside Corners dies, Crafting With You dies, Lemon Lime Twist pearls




No comments:

Post a Comment