Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Tropical Leaf Punched For The Pals Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is Punch Your Art Out. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.






I thought of the lovely Tropical Leaf set and punch with this theme for the blog hop this month and I wanted lots of punched on my card. I love this bundle and it is so easy to use with many different colors. I went for Orchid Oasis and Parakeet Party with my color combo and love how it turned out. I stared with the Orchid Oasis base and then punched lots of the same color card stock with the leaf punch. I added them to the base and any hanging over, I cut off with the snips. It gives a awesome textured background that is better than just embossed. I then cut a white Deckled Rectangle and stamped the stems in Parakeet Party ink. On another piece of white card stock, I stamped the leaves and veins in Orchid Oasis and Parakeet Party inks. I punched those three out with the leaf punch. I also stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink on a piece of Orchid Oasis card stock and heat embossed it in white embossing powder. I used another fab punch- the Double Oval punch. I finished it off with some Parakeet Party dots. 


More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month, when our theme will be All Creatures Great and Small.

Until then, have fun in your craft space.


Blog Hop Lineup

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  3. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  4. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  5. Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
  6. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  7. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  8. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
  9. Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  10. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
  11. Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
  12. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  13. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  14. Lori Webb at Clever Copies

Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tropical Leaf
Ink: VersaMark, Orchid Oasis, and Parakeet Party
Paper: Basic White and Orchid Oasis
Tropical Leaf punch, Double Oval punch, white embossing powder, heat tool, Deckled Rectangle dies, Parakeet Party dots











 





5 comments:

  1. Such a vibrant card Windy! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Windy! Love how you punched the leaves the same color as the card base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call Punch Art! love that background Windy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a wonderful tropical card, Windy! I don't even have that punch - how did that happen!? You used great colors for this card, too. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete