Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Bubble Bath Textures

 


I love doing the new color Bubble Bath on my card but it is light when photographing. I used a white base and added a layer of white card stock ran through with the Twisted Rope EF. I then cut a white and a Bubble Bath card stock with the Countryside corners dies. I also cut the pot and the handles in white as well as the large fan from the Earthen Textures dies. I blended Bubble bath ink on the fan and handles of the pot then stamped and blended with Bubble Bath on the pot. I stamped the same stem on the pot then a on a piece of white to cut out as well as the cutting of the gold stem from the Distressed gold paper. I tied a piece of linen thread with a bow on the pot and added some gold sequin to finish it off.  
Hope you have a blessed Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Earthen Textures
Ink: Bubble Bath
Paper: basic White, Bubble Bath and Distressed Gold
Countryside corners, linen thread, blending brushes, Earthen Textures dies, neutrals sequin in gold

No comments:

Post a Comment