Monday, August 28, 2023

Good Things

 


Yes, I am in love with this embossing folder called Distressed Tile. I used it here with Copper Clay card stock on a same color base. I added a Daffodil Delight strip of card stock before popping my white Countryside Corners die on with the Rustic Crate images. I stamped the crate from the rustic crate set in Copper Clay ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it with the matching dies. I also stamped the image of pumpkins and flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and cut it out after coloring with Stampin Blends markers. I stamped the sentiment in Black ink on white card stock and hand snipped it out to add to my crate. I finished with a few copper sequins. 
Hope you have a blessed Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Rustic Crate
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copper Clay 
Paper: Copper Clay, Basic White, Daffodil Delight
Stampin Blends markers-Granny Apple Green, Light Crumb Cake, Light Lemon Lolly, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Dark Daffodil Delight and Light Pecan Pie 
Distressed Tile embossing folder, Countryside Corners dies, Rustic Crate dies, Neutrals sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment