Thursday, August 31, 2023

PP655 Coffee With You

 



I made this card for my daughter away at school as well as LeAnne's sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I started with a Lemon Lime Twist base and a piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP ran around with some Pool party twine and bow. I then cut a white Stylish Shapes square and stamped the image from Coffee With Friends set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with many Stampin blends markers. See list below for colors!
Hope you have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Coffee With Friends
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Lt Berry Burst, Dk Azure Afternoon, Dk Daffodil Delight, Dk Pool Party, Lt Parakeet Party, Lt Shaded Spruce, SU300, Dk Pecan Pie, Lt Basic Black, Dk Smoky Slate, Dk Sea Foam,  SU700 SU900 
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Bright & Beautiful DSP, Basic White
Stylish Shapes dies, Pool Party twine
  





3 comments:

  1. What a fun image--I am sure your daughter will love this! Fun colors too...bright and cheerful! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Windy, I really like the bright papers/ Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players challenge this week. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Windy! Coffee with a friend is always a good choice. I'm sure your daughter loved this card. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete