Thursday, August 24, 2023

Makes Me Smile


I know this is a busy card but I love all the shades of purple and making my own DSP for the background. On a piece of white card stock, I stamped all three flowers in the Textured Florals set to make a background. I used Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia inks then layered on a Highland Heather base. I then stamped the sentiment on a strip of white card stock layered with a Highland Heather strip in Gorgeous Grape ink. I stamped the large flower on a piece of white card stock in Fresh Freesia ink after adding a little Grape ink to the outer edges with a sponge dauber. I stamped the center in Grape ink and cut it out with the matching die along with a few white stems. I finished it off with some rhinestones for bling. I sent this to my girl whom I miss like crazy!
Have a beautiful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

This card was inspired by my friend Brian King over at stampwithbrian.com and Emma Goddard at coastalcrafter.co.uk with their Super Awesome Fun kit in August 2023!

Stamp set: Textured Florals
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, and Fresh Freesia
Paper: Basic White and Highland Heather
Textured Florals dies, rhinestones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment