Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Sunny Thoughts


Here is my trucking card for classes this week and can I tell you I love this embossing folder. I have used the Twisted Rope folder on the is piece of Starry Sky card stock and layered on a white base. I cut the stitched circle in white and stamped Pool Party clouds from the Trucking Along set and the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the road in Gray Granite ink. I stamped the truck in Memento Black on a piece of white card stock and colored it with the Poppy Parade Stampin Blend along with Pool Party and Smoky Slate. I punched it out with the matching punch. I colored the flowers to be like sunflowers in Daffodil Delight, Pecan pie and Parakeet Party. I popped the truck in place and then stamped the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on a strip of white card stock and snipped the ends. 
Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Trucking Along
Ink: Gray Granite, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party
Stampin Blends markers- Daffodil Delight, Pecan pie, Parakeet Party, Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Smoky Slate
Trucking Along punch, Stylish Shapes dies, Twisted Rope embossing folder


 

No comments:

Post a Comment