Monday, August 14, 2023

Post Card

 


I am using the new embossing folder again called Distressed Tile. I used it on a piece Melon Mambo card stock and then cut the center of the card stock with the Countryside Corners dies. On the white base underneath, I stamped the mail box from the Stamped With Love set in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with the Stampin Blends in Smoky Slate and Pool Party. I stamped the heart in Melon Mambo ink as well as the sentiment on white and cut with the Something Fancy dies. I finished it off with some Melon Mambo glossy dots.
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Stamped With Love
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo
Stampin Blends: Pool party and Smoky Slate
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic White
Distressed Tile embossing folder, Countryside Corners dies, Something Fancy dies, glossy dots in Melon Mambo



No comments:

Post a Comment