Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Lovely Inked Botanicals

 


I really love how this card turned out using the Inked Botanical suite! I have a Lost Lagoon base and a layer of Inked Botanicals DSP in a coral print plus a layer of Lost Lagoon with another print from the DSP. I then punched a 2 1/2" circle in white card stock to stamp the flowers from the Inked & Tiled set with Lost Lagoon and Calypso Coral inks. I added some Brushed Brass Butterflies plus the sentiment I stamped on Calypso Coral card stock in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder before cutting with the Stylish Shapes dies. I did add some Lost Lagoon 1/4" bordered ribbon behind the circle to finish it off.  
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Inked & Tiled
Ink: VersaMark, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Inked Botanicals DSP, Lost Lagoon, Basic White
2 1/2" circle punch, Lost Lagoon 1/4 bordered ribbon, heat tool, white embossing powder, Stylish Shapes dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. The coordinating papers make it perfect!

    ReplyDelete