Thursday, August 10, 2023

PP652 Trucking To The Beach

 



Today I am mixing a few bundles together for Claire's theme challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I am a beachaholic and this theme makes me happy! I thought about the new bundle called Trucking Along since it has a palm tree with a surf board and beach ball for in back of the truck and I always love using my Paradise Palms bundle. I have a white base and a piece of Azure Afternoon card stock and ran it through with the Twisted Rope EF. I then cut a white Deckled Rectangle and blended some Balmy Blue ink and some Crumb Cake ink on the background with my blending brushes. I then stamped the palm trees from the Paradise Palms set in Granny Apple green and Pebbled Path inks. I stamped the sun in Crushed Curry ink in the corner. I stamped the truck from the Trucking Along set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of white card stock and punched it out with the matching punch. I colored it with my Stampin blends in Azure Afternoon, Smoky Slate and Black. I also stamped the items for the back off the truck in Black ink and colored them in Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party. I hand snipped the items and popped them up with the truck on my scene. I finished off with the sentiment in Black ink on a white Double Oval punch from the Paradise Palms set. 
Hope you have a sunny day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Paradise Palms-retired, Trucking Along
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green and Pebbled Path
Stampin Blends markers- Azure Afternoon, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Basic White, Azure Afternoon
Twisted Rope embossing folder, blending brushes, Trucking Along punch, Palms dies, Deckled Rectangle dies



3 comments:

  1. I love this truck! It's so versatile! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Windy! How adorable is this! What a perfect combination of stamp sets! This card definitely screams "Hot Fun In the Summertime" for sure. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you paired the stamp sets, Windy! Super card to celebrate summer on the beach. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete