Friday, August 11, 2023

Florals In Purple

 


I love the Textured Florals bundle and just had to play with two new products today coming up in the SU! 2023 holiday mini catalog. I have the Deckled Circles dies in two sizes and the new Distressed Tile embossing folder! I have a white base then used the folder with a piece of Highland Heather. I ran a piece of the white 3/4" frayed ribbon-retired around. I cut the white and Gorgeous Grape circles with the Deckled circles dies. I then stamped the flower in Gorgeous Grape ink on a piece of white card stock along with the leaves stamped twice in Granny Apple Green. I cut them out with the Textured Floral dies and popped them on the circles plus added some some glossy dots in Gorgeous Grape. I finished it off with a black center cut for my flower. 
I chose to leave it blank with no sentiment for any use later.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Textured Florals 
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Basic White, Highland Heather, Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape
Distressed Tile embossing folder, Deckled Circles dies, Textured Florals dies, white 3/4" frayed ribbon-retired, Glossy dots in Gorgeous Grape

No comments:

Post a Comment