Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Thanks So Much

 


Love the Gorgeous Gingham DSP and here I pulled out Blueberry Bushel for fun! I have a base of Blueberry Bushel and a layer of white card stock then the DSP. I cut the Deckled Circles dies in white and Bushel. I stamped the flowers from the Translucent Florals set on white card stock in Bushel and Boho Blue and cut them with the matching dies. On the white circle, I stamped the leaves in Granny Apple green ink and added the Bushel gems. I stamped the sentiment in Bushel ink on white card stock and cut it with a small Deckled Circles die. 
Hope you have a bright and happy day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals
Ink: Boho Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Basic White and Gorgeous Gingham
Deckled Circles dies, Translucent Florals dies, Tinsel gems in Blueberry Bushel  



No comments:

Post a Comment