Monday, August 21, 2023

Happy Balloon Birthday

 



I went with a Z fold card as you can see for this class card this month using the Beautiful Balloons bundle and the lovely Bright & Beautiful DSP. I used the Blueberry Bushel base and added the strip of DSP on the left panel. I have a white piece of card stock inside. I then cut a panel of Blueberry Bushel and a piece of white for the front and stamped the balloons and strings in Blueberry Bushel and Azure Afternoon inks. I also added some confetti in Lemon lime twist ink. I then stamped the large balloon on a piece of white card stock in lemon Lime Twist ink and the sentiment right on in Blueberry Bushel ink and used the matching die cuts to cut it and the Azure tail out. I finished it off with with one iridescent gems for a little bling.  
Hope you have a fab Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Balloons
Ink: Lemon lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel and Azure Afternoon
Paper: basic White, Blueberry Bushel and Bright & beautiful DSP
Beautiful Balloons dies, iridescent gem



No comments:

Post a Comment