Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Handmade Hugs For You

 


This card is the first of my cards for classes this month and I loved designing with the Crafting With You bundle and this gingham DSP! I have a Berry Burst base and a piece of white card stock layered which has being cut with the Stitched With Whimsy dies and then a white Scalloped Contours die which i stamped the sentiment in Berry Burst ink. Under the scallop piece is a strip of Glorious Gingham DSP in Berry Burst. I then cut the cutter in a piece of  Basic Gray with a black blade and added a 1 1/2" square piece of Gingham DSP in Lemon Lime Twist. I also cut the basket in Black from the dies. I stamped on a white piece of card stock the die cutting machine in Berry Burst ink as well as the yarn in Lemon Lime Twist. I cut these out with the matching dies. 
Hope you enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Crafting With You
Ink: Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Glorious Gingham DSP, Basic White, Berry Burst, Basic Black, Basic Gray 
Crafting With You dies, Scalloped Contours dies, Stitched With Whimsy dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment