Tuesday, August 1, 2023

PP651 Special Flower Delivery

 



This is my first card posting with the new Trucking Along bundle. Thought it would be super cute with Jaydee's tic-tac-toe challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I chose the top row across with flowers, green and embossing. I am using two greens- Shaded Spruce for the truck and Granny Apple Green for the grass and stems on flowers. I have a 4" square Daffodil Delight card base and a another piece of the same color which I ran through the Basics 3D embossing folder. I then stamped the truck in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Trucking Along set on a piece of white card stock. I used the two step stamp from that set to add the Shaded Spruce ink to color the truck. I then took a Pool Party Stampin Blend for the windows and a Light and Dark Smoky Slate Blend for the tires. I stamped the flowers also on a piece of white in Memento and colored with the Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Pecan pie Stampin Blends. I hand snipped them out  to pop with the truck on the white 2 1/2" circle I punched out. I added grass in Granny Apple Green ink and the sentiment in Memento. I finished off with some sequin in white.  
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a special day on this first day of August!
Windy

Stamp set: Trucking Along
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green
Stampin Blends markers- Daffodil Delight, Pecan Pie, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White and Daffodil Delight
Basics 3D embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio in white, Trucking Along punch   





No comments:

Post a Comment