Friday, August 18, 2023

Birthday Blooms For You


I designed this as my third card for classes this month and I wanted to use several floral images plus colors for this card with the Textured Florals bundle. I have a Highland Heather base and a piece of white card stock layered on I stamped several images. I stamped the large flower in Highland Heather ink, the leaves/stems in Granny Apple Green, the smallest flowers in Lemon Lolly ink and splatter in Fresh Freesia ink. I also stamped the small flower on a piece of white card stock in Fresh Freesia ink and cut it with the matching die. I added some greenery cut from the Textured Floral dies in Granny Apple Green card stock. I stamped the sentiment on a white 1 3/4" circle punched in Gorgeous Grape ink .I finished it off with some Lemon Lolly gems. 
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Textured Florals
Ink: Highland Heather, Lemon Lolly, Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Highland heather, Basic White and Granny Apple Green
1 3/4" circle punch, Textured Floral dies, Lemon Lolly solid gems

 

No comments:

Post a Comment