Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream

 



I made a gatefold card for this next class card with the Ice Cream Corner suite. I started with a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock at 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" and scored at 2 1/8" on each end. I then cut two panels of Ice Cream Corner DSP with sprinkles pattern at 1 7/8' by 5 3/8" to add on the front. I cut a Pool Party and a larger Blackberry Bliss Stitched Nested Labels to add my scoops on the front. I stamped the scoops on Whisper white card stock from the Sweet Ice Cream set in Pool Party, Purple Posy and Petal Pink inks. I added sprinkles to add in Blackberry Bliss. I used the Ice Cream Builder punch to punch them out. I then punched with the builder punch the cone in Cinnamon Cider card stock and used same ink color to add the waffle texture. I added a few iridescent pearls to the front. 
Inside, I stamped the sentiments in Blackberry Bliss and Pool Party ink on a piece of Whisper White cut at 4 1/8" by 5 3 /8" and added some texture to bottom with Petal Pink ink. 

Hope your day is sweet and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Ice Cream
Ink: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Purple Posy, Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Pool Party, Cinnamon Cider and Ice Cream Corner DSP
Ice Cream Builder punch, Iridescent pearls-retired, Stitched Nested Labels dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment